Why Big Five?
Five Reasons to Travel with Big Five Tours
1. Level of Staff Knowledge: Our Destination Specialists receive 900+ hours of on-site and in-office training annually. At Big Five, your members are working with one of the most experienced group of individuals in our industry.
2. Big Five is the only tour operator with four Destination Specialists on the 2012 “A- List”: Travel+Leisure’s annual “A-List: World’s Top Agents 2012” acknowledges the value of experience: “… knowledge of a destination translates into quality control and insider experiences you could not arrange…” This recognition is achieved by going through unbiased questioning and itinerary planning, and it is not based on voting by magazine subscribers.
3. Live Person Answering Phones: Big Five provides a personal experience that begins with a live person answering each call promptly during business hours. Our 24-hour White Glove Service® guest assistance desk is manned by team of specialists available 365 days from anywhere in the world.
4. Speed of Response to Questions: With an average of 17 years experience in the travel industry, our Destination Specialists have been able to answer 8 out of 10 questions on the first call based on their personal experiences.
5. Willingness To Customize: The number of vacations we customize for guests has increased dramatically since 2002. Today, we customize 100 % of our journeys.