7 Must Visit Places in Brazil
Brazil is a gem located in South America that offers a wide range of exciting experiences. A trip to Brazil is sure to be full of luxury, passion and excitement! As the world’s largest country in the tropics, Brazil really offers endless travel options and possibilities. It can be overwhelming when trying to decide exactly where to go in Brazil, so here is a brief breakdown of some exciting places to visit and what makes them special.
1) Salvador – Salvador is the largest city on the northeast cost of Brazil and is known for its Afro-Brazilian culture and architecture
2) Iguaçu Falls – Iguaçu Falls is a set of hundreds of waterfalls that are surrounded by lush rain forests. These waterfalls range from 197 -269 feet in height.
3) Ilha de Santa Catarina – This beautiful island located in Santa Catarina is known for its nightlife and beautiful beaches. If you are looking to have a little fun in the sun, be sure to stop by Ilha de Santa Catarina.
4) Pantanal – The Panatal is a vibrant tropical wetland known for its wildlife trekking, boat trips and horseback riding. It is actually one of the largest wetlands in the world.
5) Sao Paulo – Sao Paulo is the largest city in Brazil and is home to rich culture, booming night life, museums and world class dining.
6) Fernando de Noronha – This archipelago of 21 islands sits 354 kilometers off of the Brazilian coasts and is home to world-class scuba diving site and great beaches.
7) Jericoacoara – Jericoacoara is the ultimate hideaway! It is world famous for its national park and beaches. You will find some of the most amazing scenery along the coast.